Friday, November 7, 2008

How it all started....



It all started way back when I decided to start preparing for my APICS certification exam. After a lot of web search, what I realised was that the cost of preparation and study material itself was so high that it was nearly impossible for a person like me to take the exam. As a SCM professional myself, I was looking for some economical means to prepare for the certification exams. As you maybe aware, APICS offers online modules but it is priced exhorbitantly high and not everyone can afford it, especially junior level SCM professionals. So I thought that getting this SCMZone test module developed would be a good idea so that people get an cheaper alternative to self assess their level of preparation before taking the actual exam. So I started this SCMZone Network. SCMZone invites all professionals and everyone else interested in Supply Chain to try out the online tests at website http://scmzone.8m.com . In addition to the FREE test, there are a couple of paid tests. The pricing is fixed at very low just to cover the costs and to ensure that only genuine people use it. That also helps me to keep a check on bandwidth usage. The main motive behind introducing online Practice tests at www.scmzone.8m.com is not exactly commercial. I would appreciate your support and feedback. So, what actually started out as a search for an effective and inexpensive solution for preparation turned into a small venture.

Thanks for your support!

No comments: